The Borough Council has agreed a 3 year Plan setting out its long term priorities and objectives and to direct its services. The Plan can be accessed through the following link: Council Plan
The Council is currently consulting with key partners and would value your views on the following:
1. Do you have any comments on the introduction and supporting material?
2. Do you agree with the Plans priorities – are any missing?
3. The Council wants to work with other Council’s and other organisations to lobby for more resources for the Borough – do you agree with this approach?
4. Do you agree with the Plans objectives – are any missing?
5. Do you have any other comments on the Plan?
Responses should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post
to the Town Hall.
The consultation closes on Friday, 6th October.