Submitting Planning Applications
Methods available for submitting Planning Applications
We would prefer applicants and agents to submit forms to us electronically. The use of electronic applications does have some benefits for the agent / applicant.
- Only one set of forms needs completing instead of three.
- Standard information such as address and telephone number can be stored and brought in automatically to a form.
- Some guidance and error checking is given when completing forms.
- A record is kept of previous applications on the planning hub.
- Enables issues to be resolved quickly.
The Council has a dedicated mailbox for submitting electronic applications - email@example.com
Using this mailbox you can:
- submit applications (up to 20MB).
- pay online securely
If you would like to speak to someone about how to submit an electronic planning application, please contact Pamela Kayes on 0300 373 3300.
Alternatively applications can be submitted by post or brought in to the Town Hall and submitted.
Development Management Department,
Westmorland & Furness Council,